WEB SITE http://goluckydonald.blogspot.com
Anyone can say anything legal there. You are invited to follow me there.
I have a BA from Michigan State I'm a retired truck driver.
The truck has 2 trailers and 34 wheels. https://skydrive.live.com/?sc=photos#cid=2CC517C80222347E&id=2CC517C80222347E%211061&sc=documents
I was 82 in June of 2012.
I believe that the Federal Government should be controlled. It is not a function of government to harm the private sector.The power of the Federal government to tax should be limited. 100% taxation is criminal.
Compare conservative versus liberal:
Quotes and bullet points are from Wikipedia:
I don't want "absorption of as much of the private sector by the US government as possible, from the banking business, to the mortgage industry, the automobile business, to health care. I do not want the government in charge of all of these things. I don't want this to work." Liberalism is our problem.
The private sector is on the road to being annihilated. California and New York are evidence. http://sg.wsj.net/public/resources/images/ED-AM115B_schwa_NS_20100826182703.gif Hover over the chart and click to enlarge it.
• I love being a conservative. We conservatives are proud of our philosophy. Unlike our liberal friends, who are constantly looking for new words to conceal their true beliefs and are in a perpetual state of reinvention, we conservatives are unapologetic about our ideals.
Liberals dislike being called Socialists. So I usually say, "They want to spread the wealth around."
• We are confident in our principles and energetic about openly advancing them. We believe in individual liberty, limited government, capitalism, the rule of law, faith, a color-blind society and national security.
• We support school choice, enterprise zones, tax cuts, welfare reform, faith-based initiatives, political speech, homeowner rights and the War on Terrorism.
• And at our core we embrace and celebrate the most magnificent governing document ever ratified by any nation — the U.S. Constitution. Along with the Declaration of Independence, which recognizes our God-given natural right to be free, it is the foundation on which our government is built and has enabled us to flourish as a people.
Obama does not like our constitution.
Obama advocates a civilian force.
• We conservatives are never stronger than when we are advancing our principles.
Click on user comments...In the right column on this page...scroll down to the last comment by S.L.T. I agree with S.L.T.
God Bless America
In God We Trust
|Constitutionalists of America||Admin||13||98||159||Oct 2013|
|FOX NEWS||Member||577||2422||22939||Jan 2010|
|Free Market||Member||885||1477||16237||Nov 2006|
|Free Thinkers||Member||2014||7995||38678||Jan 2009|
|Historical Vine||Member||559||2485||13379||Nov 2006|
|Outraged Americans For Justice||Member||565||2585||23329||Feb 2009|
|Reagan Conservatives||Member||138||1463||17925||Dec 2008|
|The Conservative Vine||Member||468||1812||21485||Jan 2010|
|True Americans||Member||158||1312||20975||Mar 2011|